Pedagogy in Practice Newsletter
The Pedagogy in Practice is an electronic Newsletter published yearly to:
- Promote and celebrate teaching excellence in the College of Arts and Sciences, College of Business, and the College of Education and Human Services.
- Present information and requests from Teaching Teams and Conversations on Teaching.
- Highlight faculty members nominated for the TIPS Award, as well as their innovations in teaching and learning.
- Share pedagogical resources, including teaching and learning conferences, teaching and learning article summaries and/or bibliographies, as well as other pertinent information.
- Archive newsletters.
NEWSLETTER COMING IN JANUARY 2010
To submit topics and suggestions, contact committee members.
Pedagogy in Practice Newsletter Committee Members:
- Lynn Baynum: College of Education and Human Services, Teacher Education LFBayn@ship.edu
- Eucabeth Odhiambo: College of Education and Human Services, Teacher Education EAOdhi@ship.edu
- Vicki Taylor: College of Business, Management and Marketing VLTaylor@ship.edu