Student Financial Aid Portal
myShip Portal can be accessed by students who have been offered admission or have already confirmed their intent to attend Shippensburg University.
The following information gives a detailed look at how to view information related to Financial Aid by using myShip portal.
Log on Instructions
Accepted and/or Confirmed (Deposited) New Students:
If you have not done so, you need to activate your Ship email account and set a password in Step 1. If you have already done this, proceed to Step 2.
To activate your Ship email Account and set a password:
- Log in to the Shippensburg University Admissions Portal with your Admissions Login ID and PIN to activate your account.
- After login, select your Admissions Term under Processed Applications.
- Click on the link to Activate Your Ship Email Address
- The system will prompt you to set a password for your Ship email account.
For Step by step instructions on accessing your aid award, click on INSTRUCTIONS. Print this page out or keep it open so that you can refer to it as you navigate through your myShip portal.
- Click here to view your Financial Aid Award and/or view Outstanding Requirements.
E-Mail University Financial Aid Office:
When corresponding via email, please provide your SU Student ID number. We often cannot respond to you without checking your account. If you have questions or issues which are complicated and/or lengthy, please call our office at (717) 477-1131.