We are located in Lehman Library, 015 (Shelley Gross-Gray), 014 (Donna Panzo), 012 (Lab), Room 016 (IDDS/CFEST)
- Enter the main doors of the library.
- Walk past Starbucks to the main staircase.
- Walk downstairs through the open double doors. Walk into the seating area.
- On your left, you'll see a set double doors leading the student quiet study area. This area also houses government documents, music, videos, microfilm, etc.
- We are located on the right-hand side of the room. Look for the Instructional Design and Development signs on our door.